- Hotel name
- Kasteel TerWorm
- Terworm 5
- Zipcode and city
- 6411RV Heerlen
- Open in Google Maps
Totally unwind in our spa! The Romans used to come to Heerlen to bathe in the Thermen, which is now the best-preserved Roman bathhouse in the Netherlands. However, Heerlen has added a new bathhouse where hotel guests can enjoy and relax. Badhuys Terworm has a heated swimming pool, an extensive modern gym and a brand new wellness area with special saunas and facilities surrounded by the beautiful nature of the TerWorm estate.
The Wellness of Badhuys Terworm located in Hotel Heerlen has several saunas to offer, each one unique. Experience a salt stone sauna (70 degrees), steam bath (48 degrees), Herbal and light therapy sauna (60 degrees) and a Finnish sauna (90 degrees). Unique is our ice lounge with stalagmite ice fountain and snow shower, located next to the Finnish sauna. You can relax in our cosy indoor relaxation room with fireplace or on the outdoor terrace
As a hotel guest, you can obtain an entrance pass at our hotel reception or the reception of Badhuys Terworm. An entry pass includes use of a wellness towel.
Day admission: €19.50 per person
Evening admission (from 17:00): €12.50 per person
Multi day pass 2 days: €25.00 per person
Multi day pass 3 days: €30.00 per person
Reservations are not required.
Unlimited access is included during the stay for guests of our Suites: Baron Suite, Tower Suite Blanc, Tower Suite Bleu, Poortwachter Suite, Baron Suite de Luxe and Baron Suite.
The wellness is open daily from 2pm to 9pm.
During public holidays and vacation periods, opening hours may vary.
If you wish to use the wellness earlier (from 10:00 a.m.), you can make a reservation through the reception of Badhuys TerWorm or the hotel.
GOOD TO KNOW:
- located 500 metres walking distance from Hotel Kasteel TerWorm.
- Showering is mandatory before using the saunas.
- The use of swimwear is not allowed in our wellness area.
- In the saunas, the use of a dry towel is mandatory.
- Guests under the age of 18 are not allowed.
- At quiet times, the cabins may be turned on later, warming up takes about 30 minutes.
- You are kindly requested to leave the wellness 15 minutes before closing time to allow time to change clothes.
- A bathrobe can be rented (€7.50 per bathrobe) at our hotel reception or the reception of Badhuys Terworm.