Completely relax in our new wellness! The Romans used to come to Heerlen to bathe in the Thermen, which is now the best-preserved Roman bathhouse in the Netherlands. Heerlen, however, has a new bathhouse where hotel guests can enjoy and relax. Badhuys Terworm has a heated swimming pool, an extensive modern fitness center and a brand new wellness area with special saunas and facilities, surrounded by the beautiful nature of Landgoed TerWorm.
The Wellness of Badhuys Terworm has various saunas to offer, each sauna is unique. Experience a salt stone sauna (70 degrees), steam bath (48 degrees), herbal and light therapy sauna (60 degrees) and a Finnish sauna (90 degrees). Unique is our ice lounge with stalagmite ice fountain and snow shower, located next to the Finnish sauna. You can relax in our attractive indoor relaxation room with fireplace or on the outdoor terrace.
As a hotel guest you can buy a day pass at our hotel reception or the reception of Badhuys Terworm. A day pass costs €19.50 p.p. and includes:
- One whole day use of the wellness.
- Use of a wellness towel.
The wellness is open daily from 2 PM to 9 PM
Opening hours are subject to changes, during holidays and vactions the opening hours can be different.
GOOD TO KNOW:
- Showering is mandatory before using the saunas.
- It isnotallowed to wear bathing suits in the wellness area.
- The use of a dry towel is mandatory in the saunas.
- Guests under the age of 16 are not allowed.
- A bathrobe can be rented (€7.50 per bathrobe) at our hotel reception or the reception of Badhuys Terworm.